Toronto, Ontario
2.4K views
2.0

I placed an order for colour 7.41 (dark blond copper ash), my natural colour. I did their pages of info to fill out and so on, it came up as a colour I could select and after much back and forth between that shade and another, I decided that would be closest to my natural shade.

Placed my order, my MC was charged and then I got an email from their "colour specialists" asking for a pic of my current hair. I explained that it does not matter what my colour is now because it's being bleached. The colour was too dark, and too copper so I planned to lighten it and go from closer to blond. They outright refused to send me the colour I asked for, the colour they charged me for, because I didn't want to them them a picture of the colour I was not even working with.

So... Today I went to a salon and spend $300 having my hair coloured ... DARK BLOND COPPER ASH. The colour I picked out but they refused to send to me.

So thanks a lot... What would have cost me $17 cost me $300

Product or Service Mentioned: Esalon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Give people what they're asking for. If it's wrong, it's their mistake. I lost 300$ because esalon would not send me the colour I picked and a salon where I live put that same colour in my hair today.

eSalon Cons: Customer service, Service.

Comments

I recommend you call your credit card company. Tell them the company refused to send the product you paid for.

They will give your money back and get esalon to give it back to them. Esalon will not like it because they can get in trouble for that. It is fraud. They can loose their right to accept credit card payments.

It seems odd that they would refuse to send it or give you a refund. You should have asked for a supervisor.

eSalon Reviews