1.7
Turnaround Time

Dyed my beautiful ash blonde hair into a medium brown in November of 2015 with demi-permanent dye from e-salon, it's 2017 and guess what.Its STILL in my hair and looks ugly and brassy.

WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. Now I have to spend over $200 (since my hair is very thick and long) to fix it! I am so angry. And yes, I've tried Color Oops, oils, dish soap, EVERYTHING.

All they did was give me a $20 store credit so I could buy more *** products from them! So what did I get?

Some eyebrow tint that I ended up not using because it was literally a tube of GOLD PAINT not blonde brow tint.DO NOT TRY ANYTHING FROM E-SALON.

Review about: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ruined my hair, Color did not come out.

Had an Experience with eSalon?

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We sincerely apologize that you were unhappy with your color results and that we had not resolved your issue.We are very surprised that the demi-permanent hair dye hasn’t washed out since it typically last up to 24 washes.

Client happiness is very important to us. So, please call us at your earliest convenience.

We may be able to offer an alternative to having your color fixed in a salon.We can be reached toll-free at (866) 550-2424, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.

to eSalon Wimbledon, Merton, United Kingdom #1313240

@ esalon I've noticed your reply is the same horse ***!

I was going to buy from esalon thank god for the honest but heartbreaking reviews . Horrible money oriented *** company sounds like.