5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem.It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and speak with a colorist.

The only ones that seem to have a problem with the product are those that like to soak you for a great do yourself at home. Beauticians are not making money off of you this way. I have colored my hair and have at times gone in to my beautician for highlights. And she has also done my hair for years and says my hair is healthy and I know it is as well as soft and has great color that shines.

It's easy and works fantastic.Unless maybe if you don't read the directions.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with eSalon and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about eSalon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare eSalon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with eSalon?

Comments

eSalon
Montebello, California, United States #1217600
eSalon Verified Representative

We’re so happy to hear that you’re enjoying the convenience of our service and the results of your custom color! We truly look forward to our next opportunity to delight you and look forward to hearing more of your feedback soon.