I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem.It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and speak with a colorist.
The only ones that seem to have a problem with the product are those that like to soak you for a great do yourself at home. Beauticians are not making money off of you this way. I have colored my hair and have at times gone in to my beautician for highlights. And she has also done my hair for years and says my hair is healthy and I know it is as well as soft and has great color that shines.
It's easy and works fantastic.Unless maybe if you don't read the directions.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "1. Don't 2. If you must, be prepared for the worst possible service. Carefully read and know their policies, you will need to enforce them. 3. Write "not inspected" on the receipt..."
- "I was pleasantly surprised to receive a package from proflowers.com today at work. I didn't expect anything because my husband is not a romantic and we had planned to celebrate..."
- "I am a retired, single 67 year old disabled woman. I filed a claim for a broken swamp cooler line, which caused my dining room ceiling to collapse. They contracted..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."