2.7
Turnaround Time

I have been using Esalon since 2015 with no problems until now.For some reason over the past 3 dyes the color is getting lighter and lighter its really weird.

Recently I sent a picture and asked that my color be changed to match the color in the picture. I was sent a new order and my hair turned brassy I sent an email to support asking if there was anything I could do about this. I was sent back a response very quickly stating they were sorry and I should change the color back to what it was previously and they would send me a fix. She asked if I could send a picture of the color, I sent two pictures of my hair along with the picture I had sent requesting the darker color.

I have heard nothing since. The email requesting the picture was was 3 days ago. I finally gave up and went to Sally's and had to completely redo my hair.

I don't understand how dark brown golden mahogany can be a brassy light brown.I guess I should have asked for black dye maybe that would have been dark brown?

Review about: Esalon Hair Dye.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with eSalon?

Comments

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear your results haven't matched your adjustment requests, and that it has taken longer than it should have to get back to you. It's certainly not our standard of service, and of course we are happy to help.

As we don't have your account info available here, please give us a call toll-free at (866) 550-2424, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday at your earliest convenience.

We appreciate your business and we'd be glad to get this sorted right away.