1.6

I asked for a medium blonde I got brown and I can't get my hair to feel clean! I washed it 3 times and it feels like I have oil or tar in my hair!!

Review about: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1531971

I had the same problems. Color too dark and i cannot wash out the dye. I am walking around with horrible smelling unmanageable hair.

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

Were very sorry youre unhappy with your color and that its been difficult removing it from your hair.

We always want our clients to feel great about their hair color.

Since you did not like your color results, wed love the opportunity to make it up to you by sending you another color, free of charge per our Satisfaction Guarantee. However, if you prefer a refund, we understand.

Our gel color is crafted from highly pigmented professional-grade dyes, which can feel heavy if not totally washed out and sometimes requires a little bit more shampooing than other color.

Wed be happy to share some pro tips for thoroughly removing the color in the future.

Please dont hesitate to email us at help@esalon.com with your name and account information and well help you any way we can.

to eSalon #1358975

If her color is too dark and you send a lighter color how will that work? Color doesn't lift color and she won't be able to get the blonde if her hair is too dark.

eSalon
to concerned #1359118
eSalon Verified Representative

While color does not have the ability to lift color, there is a way to gradually lighten and/or fade previously colored hair until the clients desired color is achieved. If you have any further questions, were here to help. Feel free to reach out to us toll-free at (866) 550-2424, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm, PT.