Show reviews that mention
hair color hair color hair dye order customer customer service service salon dye
Filter review
5.0
Im a licensed cosmetologist who specialized in color and I have to say that this is an awesome color system. My results are always the same..fabulous!! I would recommend this hair color to anyone. what I don't like is for a consumer questionnaire telling me how many...
Evy

We apologize for any miscommunication regarding your eSalon experience. Based on the information you provided in your profile, your colorist was unsure if we could provide the color results you desired and expected.

While sending a photo is optional, since your color was significantly darker than your desired shade and you were planning to bleach your hair, a process that may negatively affect your results, we requested a photo to gain more insight and help your colorist create your formulation.

While we didn’t want to lose you as a client, we would rather not send you a hair color that wouldn't deliver your expected results. Your order was cancelled and refunded in full because having your hair lightened in a salon seemed the best way achieve your desired color.

ID
Hammond, New York
Product
Esalon Tinted Love Hair Dye
Pros
  • Quality and ease of use of products
  • Flexibility of delivery times
Reason of review
Good customer service

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

2.1
Compare eSalon vs Wen

Latest Question

Keep time

How long Does the mixture last once it’s been mixed?

eSalon Questions