Weston, Connecticut
1.3

The hair color I received was nothing like the light to medium brown shade I selected.My hair came out almost black!!!

I had to purchase and use a L'Oreal product in a lighter color to re-do it. Still, the L'Oreal Preference did not cover the very, very dark brown. Luckily, I highlight my hair (sitting for the timing right now), and I'm hoping that the highlights will make my hair look lighter. I'm a pretty senior woman, and this very dark shade made me look ghoulish!

Also, they tried to pull the usual trick of making it a SUBSCRIPTION!!!

There are several beauty companies out there who try to do this.I had to call them to tell them I only wanted to try it once and would then order again if I liked it (which I had expected to at that price)!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of esalon hair dye from eSalon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants eSalon to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by eSalon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with eSalon?

Comments