hair color hair color hair dye customer order customer service service salon dye
2.0
I placed an order for colour 7.41 (dark blond copper ash), my natural colour. I did their pages of info to fill out and so on, it came up as a colour I could select and after much back and forth between that shade and another, I decided that would be closest to my...

I recommend you call your credit card company. Tell them the company refused to send the product you paid for.

They will give your money back and get esalon to give it back to them. Esalon will not like it because they can get in trouble for that. It is fraud. They can loose their right to accept credit card payments.

It seems odd that they would refuse to send it or give you a refund. You should have asked for a supervisor.

Review
Service
Esalon Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Give people what they're asking for. If it's wrong, it's their mistake. I lost 300$ because esalon would not send me the colour I picked and a salon where I live put that same colour in my hair today
4.7
I love my new revised hair color! I liked my first hair color choice. But i love!! My revised color. My colorist new exactly what i needed and it turned out perfect.
Evy

We’re so happy that you love your reformulation and that it turned out perfect.

Here’s to looking fabulous!

View more comments