1.3K views

I have had long luscious hair my whole life.I used to get my hair professionally colored for years with good results.

I wanted to save money so I used esalon for 2 years. The first 1 1/2 was good. Then something changed. I was losing tons of hair.

It became like straw. It happened so fast! I lost 30% of my hair. It looks so awful now.

I am devasted by this! Please dont use this product! Its not worth destroying your hair. It takes too dang long to repair and grow your hair out again.

I have lost one of my best attributes.=(

Review about: Esalon Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That is happening to me too. My scalp hurts and gets irritates. I just got a shipping I forgot to cancel this membership(is going back is for sure).

I just came across your review while looking into ESalon. I’m not a physician, but I would recommend you see one ASAP! Take care.

eSalon
eSalon Verified Representative

We’re so sorry about your experience with our color and are very concerned as this not a typical reaction to our product.

We’d like the opportunity to speak with you personally about your experience so we can resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Please email help@esalon.com (Subject Line: ATTN Director of Customer Service) with the email address used to create your eSalon account, along with your full name and zip code so we can contact you as soon as possible.